Friday, April 15, 2016

Watch: Man Got Injured After Using His Phone While Charging!




We've heard a lot of story about phones that are exploding while using it charging. Photos are everywhere in the internet that act as a proof that some phones will explode. Again another victim of this issue has faced the same issue. A man could be from China has been filmed by unknown netizen while coming out from his house blooded.

According to the netizens this man has used his phone while charging and boom! The phone has exploded. This will act as a lesson to everyone that avoid using your phone while it's on charge especially when someone is calling you via phone. Watch the video below.





Show Your Support By Liking Our Page Below!

Facebook Comments by The Padder
Share: