In the present time,
Lipstick is one of the essential tools that a woman uses everyday, and we all know how much normally one costs. In fact, high quality and branded lipsticks are a bit expensive for almost everyone, that's why picking up that perfect shade of lipstick is a bit hard for women.
Though, we're here to give you good news as now you can create your own lipsticks! And take note of the ingredients listed below, since these ingredients are really cheap, and is readily available in the market.
Here is the Ingredients and Materials for your Do-It-Yourself Lipstick:
- Crayons (Make sure to buy a Non-Toxic Brand One)
- Coconut Oil (Buy a Medium sized one)
- Petroleum Jelly (You can buy the medium sized one or the small one)
- Tiny Containers
- Glass Jar
Here is the Procedure for your Do-It-Yourself Lipstick:
- Fill up the pot at least 1/4 of it then let it sit on the stove until the water is almost at its boiling point.
- Once the water hit its boiling point, place the glass jar in the middle of the pot.
- Once you've placed the Glass Jar on the middle of the pot, carefully place a Tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
- Then add up a Teaspoon of Petroleum Jelly on the Glass Jar.
- While you're letting the Coconut Oil and Petroleum Jelly melt, peel off the crayons that you bought.
- Once you've peeled off the crayon color that you want to use, break them into tiny pieces, so that they'll melt faster later.
- Once you've broken the crayon color, add them to the glass jar and let it melt.
- Stir the mixture inside the Glass Jar and once it's completely mixed and melted, pour in the mixture in the tiny containers.
- Let the mixture cool down in room temperature, then put it on the fridge.
- Let the mixture set in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
If you're finding the procedure a bit hard to understand, watch the video below!