This article can help you on how you can stop a nose bleed!
- Use a towel under your nose to collect the blood from your nostrils.
- Avoid laying down as this can cause the blood to pass down the throat.
2. Compress your nose
- If the bleeding continues, just pinch your nose again for another 10 minutes.
- While doing this step, it is advisable that you need to breath through the mouth.
3. Cool yourself down
- You can also get some ice cream and suck it to achieve the same result
4. Use oxymetazoline nasal sprays
- If the bleeding has stopped, its advisable not to remove the cotton ball for about an hour, because some cases, bleeding can reoccur.
- Avoid using this drug frequently, which is more than 3-4 days at a time, it can cause addiction and nasal congestion.
- Use only the spray if the bleeding does not stop by pinching the nose after the first 10 minutes.
5. Wash your nose and rest
- You can lie down while having some rest.