Sunday, June 5, 2016

Shocking: A Vape Exploded While In Use! The Vape User Was Confined After The Explosion!



A video of a boy got inside the hospital after his vape exploded on his face and he almost lost his eyes. This footage gone viral on the social media! Find out here!

                                                     






                                                            Watch the video below

                                  Posted by Charleen Lacsamana on Friday, June 3, 2016
                                  Posted by Charleen Lacsamana on Friday, June 3, 2016




Show Your Support By Liking Our Page Below!

Facebook Comments by The Padder
Share: