Wednesday, November 30, 2016

WARNING: A 2-Year-Old Almost Died Because of Eating This Snack!



     A lot of people would agree that a lot of kids love popcorn. Since it's available in different flavors, and it's easy to prepare as a snack. But a 2-year-old named Mirranda Grace Lawson, was eating a bag of popcorn, when suddenly she was out on the floor and was unable to breath.

     Mirranda's father tried to CPR her until the paramedics arrived, but she had no heartbeat. She got resuscitated in the hospital, but according to the doctors, Mirranda has suffered severe brain damage which was beyond recovery.



     Experts have warned parents and guardians that they should be careful when giving kids (who are below 5-years-old) popcorns, candies, hard meats, hotdogs, and even grapes. Because it can choke them, that's why it is advisable to give small kids mashed foods to avoid choking.



Show Your Support By Liking Our Page Below!

Facebook Comments by The Padder
Share: