Sunday, November 27, 2016

Young Boy Got Impaled in the Neck?! Check Here Why!



     Parents kindly warn your kids to not to climb gates specially those with metal spikes, because this might happen to them. An 11-year-old school boy in Thailand named Tharathep Wanacharoenlap got impaled on his neck on one of the large gate's metal spikes because he wanted to see his friend on the other side of the gate.



     According to the reports, the young boy slipped because the gate got wet because of the rain, thankfully the rusty spikes missed Tharathep's arteries which made him survive the incident. He got rushed to a hospital and the medics said that Tharathep would be released soon without any life changing injuries.





Show Your Support By Liking Our Page Below!

Facebook Comments by The Padder
Share: